A smarter solution to managing your anatomical needs
Our anatomy lab services provide a high quality, cost-effective alternative for hospitals, universities, and medical device companies.
Anatomy Lab Management
Anatomical Teaching Material
Anatomy lab management and consulting
Running an anatomy lab can be a challenge. There’s staff with competing priorities and high workloads. The difficulty in sourcing the right specimens at the right time. And the need to meet the requirements of your anatomy licence. Managing anatomy facilities can quickly become a resource-heavy and costly exercise.
We believe there’s a better way. A way where you can retain the benefits of a lab, without the downside.
Our comprehensive lab management and consulting services provide a cost-effective outsourcing solution for any licensed anatomy facility. We can assist with aspects of running your own anatomy lab or we can manage the whole thing. We’ll maintain high standards while you reduce your risk and ease staff workloads at the same time.
This service includes:
- Anatomy database register management
- Tissue management, including tissue sourcing, handling, and disposal
- Donor program management
- Management of and compliance with anatomy licence requirements
- Undertaking external audits to ensure compliance
- Preparing code of conduct reviews, risk registers, and SOPs.
- Consulting on lab development and staff training
Who we work with:
Our highly trained staff have the skills and expertise to help, whatever the size of your organisation. Whether you have a small hospital anatomy lab or run a large anatomy department with multiple labs, we can provide a tailored solution to meet your specific needs.
Supply of dissected anatomical teaching material
We understand that when budgets are tight and staff are facing large workloads, sourcing, and developing the specimens you need can be a challenge. If you’re struggling to get the dissection resources you need to meet your teaching requirements, our qualified staff can help. We offer a range of solutions which can be customised to meet your budget and timeframes.
- Sourcing: We can assist with sourcing cadavers for dissecting as you need them. We can provide embalmed material for your own dissection, or source pre-dissected specimens to meet your teaching requirements.
- Design and development: Not sure what you need to meet the requirements of your syllabus? We can work with you to develop and customise dissected material to help achieve your desired teaching outcomes.
We host surgical training workshops and tailor events to suit your requirements. Whether you’re looking to train surgeons on a new product, teach a new technique or want to further your own training, we provide the support you need.
Our full event management service includes:
- Event co-ordination
- Arranging labs and seminar rooms
- Sourcing specimens, arranging scanning, equipment and instrumentation
We have experience in working with individual doctors, small companies, hospitals and multi-national corporates across a variety of medical specialities.
If you are interested in running a surgical training workshop, please use the booking form below and our staff will be in touch shortly.